Structured Settlement Consultant
Delta Settlements is currently looking for experienced Structured Settlement Consultants in the following markets:
- Arizona – Phoenix
- Florida – Tallahassee
- Georgia – Atlanta
- Illinois – Chicago
- Massachusetts – Boston
- Missouri – Kansas City, St. Louis
- Ohio – Cleveland, Cincinnati
- Oregon – Portland
- Texas – Dallas
- Washington – Seattle
For more information about these positions, or to inquire about additional markets:
Please CLICK HERE.
Delta Settlements is looking for a Structured Settlement Administrator / Annuities Case Manager.
This person will be responsible for:
-Generating, reviewing and confirming the accuracy of structured settlement client proposals;
-Reviewing and coordinating all settlement documents, including, QARs, QARPs, SARs, Trusts and Court Orders;
-Coordinating interrelated activities amongst clients, attorneys, life companies, and financial consultants;
-Maintaining databases regarding open cases, funding deadlines, final contracts and providing daily status updates to the team;
-Assisting in other operational capacities as needed.
- A minimum of 2 years recent work experience as a Structured Settlement Annuities Administrator or Annuities Case Manager
- Proficient in Quote in the Box (QIB) a must
- Candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Suite Applications, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not mandatory
- Life Insurance Licensed preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Able to Multi-task and be proactive
- Positive demeanor in high stress environment
Salary/Benefits: Salary commensurate with experience Delta Settlements can offer you an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual.Job Location: Jacksonville, FL and Other
To inquire about additional information please CLICK HERE.